Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The beginning of the Holland beauty





Written by Monica Quintero, Skyline's Promotions & Marketing Director

Thank goodness all of the Holland pictures have now been downloaded! If you're a photographer or newscaster, you know what seems so simple can take hours, days or even weeks when you shot as many pictures and videos as I did. Plus, you've got to label and log the interviews. As I said, this was a photographer's dream.

I hope you'll enjoy seeing the beauty I saw representing Skyline Flower Growers. I worked closely with Onings Holland, Zabo Plant and Flamingo Holland Inc to make this happen as well as a handful of other flower companies. Those three companies are bulb distributors and I'll be explaining what that means over the next weeks.

You'll be seeing videos featuring these companies and the latest varieties of flowers. Some of these flowers are still years away from hitting the consumer market. This was all part of "Dutch Lily Days!"

This particular flower is called "Apricot Joy" and was featured at Onings Holland. It is quite unique and gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment